We highly recommend the use of Firefox for the best coloring experience on ScrapColoring. Firefox is free and open, can be installed in a few minutes, and is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Other browsers can be used on ScrapColoring, but some features can be missing or partially supported.
Firefox (all systems) - free, simple and fast download
- perfect support. recommended browser. no plug-in to install.
- all features are supported.
- to save drawings, you need to authorize pop-up windows for scrapcoloring.com. Firefox will prompt you the first time you click the disk icon, in a bar at the top of the page.
Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 with SVG plugin
- good support with the Adobe SVG plug-in (free and fast install)
- printing and saving colored drawings is not supported
- very good support. no plug-in to install.
- saving is supported.
- print icon does not work (but you can save in HD first, and then print)
Safari (all systems), Google Chrome, Omniweb, other browsers based on WebKit
- partial support. no plug-in to install.
- a lot of patterns are not available or are badly rendered.
- to save drawings, you first need to desactivate the pop-up blocker (Ctrl Shift K on Windows, or in the Settings menu)
Here is how the coloring application looks like with a recent version of Firefox: